Advanced Practice Administration, Management, and Leadership (e.g., NPs, PAs, CNRAs, CNMs, CNSs)
This event offers
28.0 CE credits
Accredited by Accredited by CE: California Board of Registered Nursing (CA BRN); CME: American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)..
Interested In Attending This Event?
Additional Registration Information:
ABOUT: A national forum for healthcare leaders and clinicians to share information, develop a consistent platform and map out solutions for universal and reoccurring struggles involving the administrative, managerial, policy and practice aspects of advanced practice (advanced practice nursing roles and physician assistants)
Who Should Attend
- Advanced practice administrators: vice presidents, directors, managers, leads/chiefs; chairs of nursing councils, chairs of medical staff committees
- Hospital and healthcare administrators and executives, physician leaders and nursing leaders involved directly or indirectly with advanced practice
- Chief Nursing Officers (CNOs), Chief Medical Officers (CMOs), Directors of Nursing (DONs), Chiefs/Chairs of Departments, Patient Care Directors, Nurse Managers, and Clinical Nurse Leaders (CNLs)
- Advanced Practice Providers (APPs): PAs, NPs, CRNAs, CNMs, and CNSs
- Other healthcare roles involved with APRNs & PAs: medical staff services, compliance, risk management, finance/revenue, billing & coding; physicians, nurses, pharmacists, etc.
Benefits to Participation
- Network with other healthcare leaders and clinicians
- Gain support and resources to enhance advanced practice at your organization
- Learn novel strategies and approaches to a variety of advanced practice topics
- Learn about state, regional and national challenges, successes and changes through interactive discussion with advanced practice leaders